Estimation is one of the most important and difficult tasks in software project development. A lack of sufficient expertise in this matter can lead to massive errors, which can result in exceeding the expected budget and wasting everyone’s precious time.
That’s why it’s crucial to know exactly what lies ahead and to give everyone involved a good idea of how to avoid or mitigate as many risks as possible. In order to minimize bias, it is necessary to clearly understand the estimation scenario and be aware of the many factors that affect it.
This white paper focuses on why exactly software project estimation is crucial for any software development process and how to approach it in a way that minimizes risks. It explores several software estimation methods, common software estimation mistakes, the main factors that go into software estimation, and proven risk management strategies.
Download this white paper to learn:
- What outcomes poor software project estimation can bring
- What the advantages and disadvantages of different software estimation methods are
- What pitfalls to look out for during software project estimation
- What aspects affect software project estimation
- How to effectively mitigate software estimation risks
Get the White Paper
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?