What is a JS Framework?
The advantages of using JS Frameworks
From a large number of advantages, we can distinguish several key ones:
- Easy implementation of SPAs (Single Page Applications) and PWAs (Progressive Web Applications);
- Organized application structure;
- Shorter and cleaner code, which positively affects the speed of development, as well as the support and elimination of errors;
- App modularity, which makes it easier for several developers to work on the application simultaneously;
- The ability to quickly create a mobile and/or desktop cross-platform application from its web version using systems such as PhoneGap or Apache Cordova.
Angular is a framework from Google for building client applications. First of all, it is aimed at developing SPA solutions. In this regard, Angular came from Angular JS. At the same time, it’s not an update to its predecessor, but a fundamentally new framework.
Vue is a progressive framework for building user interfaces. Unlike large monolithic frameworks, Vue is perfectly suitable for gradual implementation. Its core primarily solves the problems of the presentation level, which simplifies integration with other libraries and existing projects. What’s more, Vue is great for building complex single-page applications when it is used in conjunction with modern tools and additional libraries.
In essence, Meteor is a platform for building highly interactive modular client-server applications. This full-stack platform is designed for real-time web application development that enables seamless communication between frontend and backend. The DDP protocol supported by WebSockets or AJAX is used to communicate with most modern browsers.
Aurelia is an open-source frontend framework that consists of function-oriented modules such as plugins, routing, testing, dependency injection, and more. The environment can be used to develop web applications and applications for mobile devices.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?